About Salsa Labs
Who Is Salsa
Salsa’s online platform isn’t the only reason that you will want to become part of our network of more than 2,000 nonprofit and political organizations. The more you get to know us, the more you are going to like us. Besides being as fun to work with as our name implies, we are dedicated to your success like no other in the industry. We come from a nonprofit background, know your challenges first-hand and have a passion for doing good things.
You exist to make the world a better place. We exist to help you do that.
When You Work with Salsa, You Will:
- Put More Energy Into Your Mission and Less into Technology - More affordable than similarly featured enterprise solutions and more fully-featured than “free” or “low cost” point solutions, Salsa has all the features you need, seamlessly integrated in an easy-to-use, web-based platform to help you fundraise, advocate, communicate and organize supporters online, whether you have a small team of dedicated people or a complex, large or geographically dispersed organization
- Grow and Engage Supporters Online for Measurable Results - Salsa makes a multi-channel online campaign not just possible but also frictionless for your supporters. Segmenting your messages to target the right audience with the right message at the right time through online channels including email and social media, you will have greater response and greater impact with Salsa. To make that possible, Salsa provides more than tools, we educate our clients on strategic best practices and partner with leading services providers to fill any needs you may have.
- Gain Strength from Peers who Stand Behind Your Mission - Founded as a nonprofit and full of passionate people, we at Salsa don’t just believe in fairness and equality for all, we work hard for it. We want protection of peace, fair trade and human rights around the world including healthcare, education and freedom of religion as well as a healthy environment from clean energy and sustainable development. And, we only take on clients who support those beliefs.
These Are a Few of Our Best Qualities:
- We are downright obsessive about making certain you are as happy as possible with Salsa, so it is no wonder that we boast a 98% average customer support satisfaction rating.
- We live and breathe the missions of our clients, so everything we do from our technology and service to our online community is designed to further the causes of nonprofit organizations, campaigns and associations dedicated to public interest, environment, education, arts & humanities and health & human services.
- We practice what we preach and institute as many community best practices as possible in our daily work-life. Whether it’s a paper, plastic and battery recycling program, buying from union shops or environmentally-friendly products when possible or giving employees time off each quarter for community service, we hold ourselves accountable to have a positive impact on the world.
After Earth Day Network (EDN) completed their successful Billion Acts of Green campaign, they decided they weren’t done yet and launched their Billion Actions of Green 2.0 campaign.
“After an extensive review period, we learned the easiest way to simplify our process and take A Billion Acts of Green® to the next level would be to take the Drupal out of it. We eliminated a lot of steps just by moving to Salsa’s platform and having more of an e-action platform.”
Director of Information Technology, Earth Day Network
“Salsa’s got an easy-to-use interface, cutting edge site-scraping tool and improved statistics. I liked that Salsa didn’t have a corporate feel.”
Director of Grassroots Operation, The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids