Hashtags, Tweets and Bitlys, oh my: #Tweeting4nonprofits. Part 2: Take it Up a Notch: Communicating for Impact on Twitter
So, now you’ve been in it for a while. You are an official “tweeter” and you communicate to your “Twitterverse” on a consistent and constant basis. You are comfortable talking in 140 characters or less. And you have found your organization’s voice. You get feedback and you are a re-tweeting junkie.
It’s time to take it to the next level. This webinar, brought to you by us (Salsa) and our partner Media Cause, is geared towards those organizations that have been on Twitter for a while now and have somewhat of a following.
In this webinar we will talk about:
- The best way to make the ask (for fundraising and advocacy)
- How to communicate achievable goals to your audience (and then report back on progress)
- How to write your content for Twitter
- Identifying key influencers on Twitter
- Positioning your organization as an influencer
- Using Twitter for dialogue and conversations
Deputy Director of Online Fundraising, EWG