New features seamlessly integrate social media sharing and tracking across online communities and content.
Washington, DC – February 2, 2012 - Salsa Labs, Inc., creator of the online, integrated CRM platform for non-profit fundraising, communications and organizing, today announced the addition of advanced social media features to its already robust product and services offerings. Available immediately, Salsa includes social sharing options for online and email content, integrated event registration and supporter enrollment via Facebook, support for Google+, monitoring tools, and more.
“Salsa is already proven as the go-to platform for nonprofits, organizations and campaigns seeking to advocate, fundraise and communicate with their constituents,” said Chris Lundberg, Salsa’s Co-Founder and CEO. “With the release of these social media features, we’ve made it easier than ever for our clients to step-up their outreach efforts, engage with supporters, and inspire action.”
Salsa’s social media capabilities are completely integrated and can be easily deployed, often with the click of the mouse to incorporate these features into a client’s online communication activities.
Christine Schaefer, Vice President of Community and Marketing at Salsa, expanded on this: “Social media is an essential and proven way for building community, but getting it right requires time and investment. With the addition of these new tools to the core Salsa platform, we are making it easier for organizations to refine their outreach activities and become more efficient and effective in building and monitoring social connections.”
Salsa’s social media features provide nonprofits and other organizations with the following capabilities:
- Supporter Sign –Up via Facebook – Drive event registration and foster support via Facebook with Salsa’s one-click registration feature using Facebook Connect.
- Share Online Content – Add social sharing features to online pages, making it easy for supporters to spread the word via Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Social Emails – Get more from email outreach efforts with the addition of social sharing features.
- Google+ Support – Salsa social sharing tools include support for Google+.
- Select Sharing Services – On Facebook but not Google+? No problem, Salsa lets users pick their preferred social network for sharing content.
- Track Results – Measure social media impact with Salsa’s Sharing Statistics tool.
- Link your Facebook ID – Users can easily link Salsa sharing utilities to their Facebook accounts.
Read more about social media for non-profits online. Or, register to attend “ Spicing Up Social Media: A Recipe for Nonprofit List Growth Panel Discussion” on Thursday, February 16 in Washington, DC hosted by Social Media Week and Salsa.
About Salsa Labs
Salsa Labs (Salsa) is the creator of the online platform built specifically for nonprofits to organize and engage people in their missions, empowering them to do good works. In one easy-to-use, integrated, and flexible platform, groups of all sizes can manage their supporters, communicate, fundraise, advocate, host events, and much more. Organizations can create their own unique recipe for organizing by choosing from dozens of packages as well as by plugging in other applications produced by third parties in the Salsa Market. Salsa currently supports more than 2,000 non-profit groups’ relationships with more than 75 million supporters, members, donors, activists, and fans all around the world.