Yes, it’s that time again! Time to plan out your end-of-year ask strategy. Getting a step-ahead now is a must if you’re going to boost your income, take advantage of the holiday giving mood and remind folks that this is their last chance to give you their tax deductible donations.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of Salsa’s top five year-end fundraising blogs. If you’re looking for inspiration, ideas and tips, look no further.
Here we go:
1. 5 Things you Can do Now to Plan your End-of-Year Fundraising Campaign. Haven’t started your planning yet? Not to worry, check out our campaign planning checklist.
2. Tips to Maximize End-of-Year Fundraising. Did you know organizations could raise 40% of their individual donations in the month of December by maximizing their end-of-year fundraising appeals? We’ve identified three things that your organization can do to ensure it gets it’s share of dollars donated during this time.
3. What Really Works for End-of-Year Online Fundraising? Do free gifts entice supporters to give? How do you even find out what works among your supporter base? You might be surprised at what this research found out.
4. Get More out of Your Holiday Email Fundraising.This is not the time of year for random email blasts. As you prepare your end-of-year online fundraising approach, be sure to use a multi-part email campaign with a clear and compelling call to action. Research indicates that a multi-part campaign consistently averages a 400 percent increase in results as compared to the results of a single message.
5. Establishing a Giving Addiction. Looking to establish a giving addiction beyond the holiday season? The end-of-year is the perfect time to get started, try out some of these strategies.