Psssst. Email addresses are people.
Sounds crazy, right? But if you’ve been spending a lot of time staring at your data, it’s too easy to start thinking of your “contacts” and “supporters” as boring little email addresses. News flash - they’re NOT!
Refresh your perspective on your email list: match those addresses to actual humans with Salsa’s Social Lookup. After a quick install of this new feature, Salsa matches your email addresses to their respective social profiles, giving you more insight on just how unique your supporter records are!
Individualized emails to supporters whom you know are younger than 20 or older than 50. Spot your influencers with a query on Klout score,then message those supporters and see how they can help you reach more people online. The possibilities of more targeted communications are endless!
Here are answers to your burning Social Lookup questions:
- How can I get started?
- Current Cosm Users: Install Social Lookup on your account right now. You’ll see the new interface features right away, though your data will not be fully processed right away.
- Not yet a Salsa user? We still like you. Sign up to attend a demo of Cosm and see how Social Lookup can work for you.
- How long will it take for my data to be matched?
- Up to 24 hours for the initial processing, with refreshed data every month.
- How is the data matched?
- The social data is matched according to a shared email address, so if your supporter is on your list with a Yahoo email, but they use their Gmail address for their social accounts, you wouldn't see their social records.