Grassroots campaigns can now push their supporters to target social messages directly to federal, state, and local elected officials.
Bethesda, MD — Nonprofit software leader Salsa Labs (Salsa) has unveiled a rich, new Social Advocacy feature set inside of Salsa Engage that will help grassroots campaigns cut through the digital noise and make their voices heard in 2018!
With these new Social Advocacy tools added to the Salsa Engage advocacy platform, campaigns are now fully empowered to implement multi-channel strategies that are key to winning public opinion battles and influencing elected officials.
“As federal, state, and local legislatures and administrations return to work in 2018, it’s important that they hear from grassroots activists on every channel, but especially on social media,” said Salsa Labs COO, Donna Myers.
Here are the five ways Salsa Engage equips advocacy campaigns:
- Targeted social actions enable supporters to Tweet a Rep, Facebook message a Rep, post directly on a legislator’s Facebook wall, or comment on their latest Facebook posts.
- Facebook Ads Integration with Salsa Engage will help organizations and campaigns reach and capture brand new supporters and retarget ads to people who have taken action in the past!
- Simple social sharing and tell-a-friend advocacy tools enable your supporters to easily share with their networks after they’ve taken action or signed a petition.
- Campaign managers can connect your social accounts inside Salsa Engage, then schedule and publish action alerts inside the Engage platform.
- Organizations and campaigns can match email addresses to social profile records, and leverage that data to send updates and alerts to their most influential contacts!
Myers added, “So many social justice, environmental, and human rights issues are at stake in this election year, and Salsa is committed to making sure that grassroots campaign managers and supporters have all the tools they need to fight and win!”
To learn more about this integration and see it in action, you can get a demo here.
About Salsa Labs
Salsa is a technology company that provides powerful fundraising, advocacy, marketing, and CRM software to nonprofit organizations helping them Engage and Change the World. Leveraging Salsa’s suite of easy-to-use tools, nonprofit customers of all types and sizes can truly communicate and manage relationships with their constituents across any channel including email, social, mobile, direct mail, and face-to-face. Through the Salsa Scholars eLearning experience, users have access to strategic best practices and training that helps them maximize the tools and exceed their organizational goals. The company fuels more than 3,000 organizations and 10,000 nonprofit professionals to deliver on their mission!