From parts one, two, and three of our new series How to Build a Website for your Charitable Foundation, we have compiled a list of tips to help you craft a website that will leave a lasting impression on your supporters.
In this article, we'll cover seven tips to help your create stunning nonprofit website:
- Make your mission apparent.
- Use content to attract supporters.
- Make your site donor-friendly.
- Make volunteer recuritment easy.
- Incorporate visual storytelling.
- Make your website mobile-responsive.
- Tie your site to social media.
Let's dive right into the first step: make your mission apparent.