by Beth Johnson, Communication Specialist, Salsa
There’s just two weeks left before the nonstop excitement of the 2012 Salsa Community Conference begins. Finish up your travel and hotel arrangements and then check out our tips for making the most of your conference experience.
We recommend you take a few minutes between now and September 20 to get prepared:
- Get Certified. Brush up on your Salsa skills by completing the Mild Certification. Then, you’re ready to take ask more in-depth questions or even take the Medium Certification at the conference.
- Apply for Salsa Awards. The deadline to apply for the Best Campaign and Hot Tamale Salsa Awards is next Wednesday, September 12, 2012.
- Prep for Geek Lab. Consider any technical support questions or concerns you’d like to address with experts at the Geek Lab. Our team loves it when you bring a list to your one-on-one session.
- Sign up for Curbside Consulting. It's the best opportunity of the year to sit down face-to-face with industry experts in our network to learn about mobile, list-growth, web design, fundraising and more.
- Scope out sessions. Check out the agenda and read more about the speakers and panelists. Even if you already selected your sessions, you can change your mind when you get to the conference – which is way okay by us!
If you still haven’t signed up,