Have you registered for FUSE 2014 - the digital marketing conference for nonprofits? Hosted by Salsa and sponsored by The NonProfit Times, FUSE 2014 is two amazing days of training, networking, and lots of great stuff to help you become a successful online organizer, fundraiser and communicator.
We’ve just announced our initial line-up of speakers and sessions and you won’t want to miss this year’s great line-up.
Register today for your chance to hear from notable names in the nonprofit online marketing space, including:
- Heather Mansfield, author of the best-selling books Mobile for Good and Social Media for Social Good and Principal Blogger with NonProfit Tech for Good. Don’t miss her two 90 minute workshops - "How To Launch and Maintain a Mobile and Social Media Strategy for Your Nonprofit" and "The Math and Science of Mobile and Social Media: 20 Tips and Tricks for Nonprofits".
- Henry Timms, founder of the #GivingTuesday movement. Henry will host a panel:”#Getting Social for Good: How to Get your Organization Ready for #GivingTuesday”.
- Justin Perkins, Senior Director of Brand Engagement, Care2. Justin will present “Activating your Tribe: Secrets for Attracting and Cultivating your Super Fans in the Real & Digital World”.
- Alia McKee and Mark Rovner of Sea Change Strategies. Don’t miss their session: “The Missing Middle: Why Neglecting Middle Donors is Costing you Millions”.
Other sessions, workshops and panels include:
- “Find Your Voice, an Exercise in Finding your Brand’s Voice” - Lisa Kaneff
- “The Do’s and Don’ts of Email Marketing and Online Organizing” - Colleen Hutchings, Environmental Working Group
- “Turning One Time Donors into Sustainable Donors” - Ira Horowitz, Cornershop Creative
Check back often as we announce new speakers and sessions online.
Get Early Cat Savings
Don’t forget, between now and June 30 you’ll pay only $249 - that’s over 35% off the regular registration fee. Just type in code EarlyCat2014 in the “Discount” box (code is case sensitive). Register here.