We had such a fun time at FUSE Austin on April 29th. Thank you so much to all of our attendees and speakers for making this such a great day.
If you attended, don’t forget to fill out this quick feedback survey to let us know what you thought of the event.
Also, a big shout out to The Driskill for providing us with a beautiful venue in the lovely city of Austin, TX.
We had some awesome sessions:
- Maximizing the Deliverability of Your Nonprofit’s Email
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, David Really Can Beat Goliath
- Taking Salsa Out of the Box
- Blowing up the Donor Pyramid: The Future of Fundraising is a Mess
- Using Salsa to Personalize Donation Asks
For more information on Email Deliverability, check out Laura Packard’s blog post.
For more suggestions on Mobilegeddon preparation, check out Ira Horowitz’s blog post.
We also had some awesome attendees!
Here are some of our favorite tweets (#FUSEAustin) from the event:
We hope to see you at our next FUSE roadshow! Be on the lookout for us to release the next location.
And continue to check out our events page for more upcoming events.