by Jake Patoski, Manager of Training & Online Learning, Salsa
Whether you’re a long-time Salsa client and a nonprofit professional looking for a CRM, we’ve got lots of resources to help you do what you do best-- make change. One example of this is our regular training webinars, designed to help you learn how to use Salsa better.
We’ve got two webinars coming up this month:
Building Email Templates
Thursday, November 14 at 3 p.m. ET
Your email templates require a fine balance. They must adhere to your organization’s general design, yet be simple enough to display on finicky email clients. This webinar will talk about the basic requirements for an email template (and how to avoid some of the most common mistakes), as well as using standard templates as a jumping off point for your own forays into HTML coding.
You will learn how to use:
- WYSIWYGs or other software to design your template
- Template editable tags
- One of Salsa’s standard templates to make a specific branded template
- Basic HTML to add links and images to your template.
Thursday, November 21 at 3 p.m. ET
Allowing your affiliates within your organization (in other cities, states or departments) to manage their own lists is just one benefit of using chapters in Salsa. But there’s much more to chapters than list management, such as content sharing and user administration.
This webinar will cover:
- Basic chapter concepts (what data is and isn’t shared between chapters)
- Adding new chapters and new chapter administrators
- Syndicating/sharing content between chapters