It's the 'Weekly Salsa Highlight', your quick hit on what's new in Salsa to help get the most out of your online program. As always, check out Salsa Commons for news, updates, and conversation every day.
The latest and greatest this week is a major upgrade to our supporter management tool, which is chock-full of Salsa user's most highly sought-after feature enhancements. It's ready for your installation right this minute.
New Supporter Management Features:
This is such a big update, there are too many individual improvements to spell them all out here, but see if a few of these don't whet your appetite:
- Customizable overview fields: Put all the information you need most in the at-a-glance panel of a supporter's record. (And add pictures, too.)
- Contacts: Granular contact tracking including codes, purposes, and priorities, with advance scheduling and the ability to assign "to-do" items to coworkers.
- Home and secondary addresses: Simplified interfaces to manage billing, shipping, secondary, and other addresses. (Plus Google Maps for all addresses .)
- Householding : Assign supporters to other households , name households, and suppress non-heads of households in queries and reports.
- Inline Donations : Easy hand entry of gifts, with over a dozen donation and tracking fields, plus real-time credit card processing and on-the-fly email acknowledgment.
Did that sound like something your Salsa account ought to have? Add the new Supporter Management today!
Questions about how to use the new package? Check out the accompanying documentation to learn more.