by Jessica Seward, Marketing Manager, Salsa Labs
In case you missed it, or just want to revisit the information, here’s what we talked about in Thursday’s “What’s New In Salsa” webinar.
- Donor management tools – there are now options for supporters to make pledges, in-kind donations, and in honor/memorial donations.
- Google docs – clients can create letter templates, select supporters and criteria, mail merge to Google docs, print and send.
- Data – soft credits, smart groups, date range queries, and undelete supporters.
- Platform enhancements – we are working to increase stability, security and scalability. Also, in 2013 we will have a public roadmap for clients to see what new features are coming out and when they will be active.
Changes to Salsa Commons
- Certification program – we are working on Mild version 2, getting ready to roll with Medium.
- Forums – the network requires communication, so jump in on our forums where Salsa Support and users alike share questions, solutions, and stories.
The Salsa Network is getting bigger and stronger. Let’s talk numbers – the Salsa Network includes:
- > over 125 partners,
- > 2,000 organizations
- > 40,000 campaign mangers
- > 75,000,000 supporters
Tap into the Salsa network if you need a speaker for an event, want to try to build a coalition, or just if you just want to tell your story. We’ll connect you with the right people. Future plans for the network include publicity efforts for our clients – because we want to help you achieve your mission very way we can.
Salsa Live is a new community event series coming to a city near you! Starting in 2013, the events will include industry thought leadership and training opportunities. We’ll be announcing dates and locations soon!