There are 5 elements shared by every successful advocacy campaign. Drawing from modern advocacy tools and successful, real-world campaigns, you'll learn how to:
1. Set advocacy campaign goals and define what success means
2. Identify the target(s) of your advocacy campaign
3. Build the perfect team to execute your advocacy campaign
4. Define Your Message and choose the right advocacy tactics
5. Create a Timeline for success
We'll also provide a copy of our Ultimate Guide to Advocacy Campaigns, our new advocacy e-guide, which includes worksheets you can use to help plan your own campaigns.